- Your house may sell faster!
- Your house may sell for more money!
- No more buyers walking away because there may be a problem with the house.
- No more 11th-hour re-negotiations based on the inspector's findings.
- No more helpless feelings that an inspector has raised an issue that is not a big problem.
- No more buyers getting cold feet when they find out the house is not perfect.
- No more buyers walking away because they don't have time for an inspection.
- No more parade of inspectors through your house before a multiple-offer situation.
- You choose the inspector based on reputation and credentials.
- You resolve any differences of opinion about the house before it goes on the market. All houses have room for improvement. Disclosing the condition of the home allows you to reflect the condition in the listing price, rather than have to negotiate again later when the issues are discovered. You fix any conditions identified (if you choose to) or simply reflect it in the purchase price. This takes it off the table as a negotiating point against you. The inspection includes a report that becomes the buyer's guide to home ownership for years to come.
How do Pre-listing Inspections Work? See a sample report
- You or your real estate sales professional contacts us.
- Extra Mile Home Inspection Services Inc. completes the inspection and leaves The House Summary Report with the complete report at the home. This will be displayed for prospective buyers to look at during open houses and showings.
- Extra Mile Home Inspection Services Inc. prepares a full report within 2 business days after the inspection, and emails it to you and your real estate sales professional for review. The web based report is available immediately upon finishing the inspection (providing that there is an internet connection on-site).
- You and the agent approve the draft via email or phone. Alternatively, you or your agent may contact Extra Mile Home Inspection Services Inc. with any comments or questions about the Summary. Copies or digital versions of the report are available upon request, please inquire at time of need.
- Prospective buyers will pick up a copy of the Summary Report at open houses or showings. You may choose to have Extra Mile Home Inspection Services Inc. post the Summary Report on a private web page during the listing period. This allows prospective buyers to view the Summary Report online. There is no cost for this service.
- The Pre-listing Inspection Summary Report can be referenced in listings, on feature sheets, on web sites, in advertisements, on lawn signs, etc. The web page address for the Summary Report can be included in any of these.
- When the home is sold, the Summary and the report inside are left at the home for the buyer.
- You are also entitled to a 10% discount on the Extra Mile Home Inspection Services Inc. inspection of your next home, if it is within the Extra Mile Home Inspection Services Inc. service area.