Why should I inspect the house I will be renting? See a sample report
Imagine renting a house that on the surface looks good...
Now imagine that there are problems with the house that are in the walls...
- Leaky roof that causes moisture build-up and toxic mould
- Bad air quality to faulty furnace
- Bad water due to old piping
- Plumbing issues that arise only after repeated use
- Cold-draughty windows
The list can go on and on.
The benefits of getting a house inspection before renting may seem like the landlords problem, but ask yourself the following questions:
- Will I be in the house for a year or more?
- Will my family be living here?
- Do I have health related concerns or issues?
- Do I care that it costs a lot of money to repeatedly move?
- Do I want to have a healthy, happy place to come home to?
Book your inspection today!